DARTHON MINING AND MILITARY HARDWARE IS NO LONGER THE CURRENT FACTION IN USE BY VINYL AND IS THUSLY NO LONGER EXISTANT, CANON, OR USUABLE. PROCEED TO THE NEW FACTION'S PAGE HERE.
Darthon Mining And Military Hardware sells decent quality starships, weaponry, and tech for low prices.
Statistics (Last Updated 1/5/13):
Controlled Areas: 19
- Munaar is Darthon's secondary forge world.
- It's moons have been transformed into massive shipyards, work is underway to combine them to form the primary shipyard.
- Tchuni is Darthon's primary mining world, and at any given moment at least fifteen TS5 Mining Drones are stripping away at the planetary crust collecting valuble materials to be used in construction operations.
- A Dyson Sphere is being constructed around Galatr, at current time it is at approximately 20% functionality and is already the primary source of power for the company.
-Foriim System, contains 3 planets
- The Foriim System consists entirely of gas giants and is the leading provider of gaseous materials for Darthon.
- The system's expansive asteroid belt is the home of most testing facilities. Currently in testing phase is the HAMAC ISPA, which is intended to be able to protect and entire system from an enemy attack using an array of High Acceleration Magnetic Acceleration Cannons.
- Sector C of Arm Gamma is the main hub of Darthon. Originally an empty expanse, Sector C is now full of artificial planets with orbital construction facilities as well as a massive empty space that consumes most of the sector. Many beleive this empty space to be simply unfilled, but some say it contains the source of starships bearing design similarities to Darthon's but color patterns and symbols match none on any record.